A referral from you means a lot to us, and we want to say "Thank You". If an organization becomes an Affinety client from efforts on your part, we want to acknowledge that.
We recently announced our referral program, offering you a $250 discount on your invoice if an organization you refer joins the Affinety community.
We have also added the option of providing a donation to your scholarship fund because we know that many of you are seeing an increase in the number of individuals and families who are requesting scholarships to participate in your programs. The Catch-22 of this is that the economic situation that leads to an increase in these requests is the same one that leads to a decrease in donations, so we'd like to help.
Simply tell other groups about Affinety, and then tell us who you've told. If that organization becomes a client, you will have your choice between receiving a donation to your scholarship fund or a deduction on your next invoice.
* Limit one referral award per month.
* If multiple organizations refer the same name, the award will go to the organization that was first to complete the referral form.
* Your referral must have been made in the past 60 days.
* The referred organization must sign a contract with Affinety Solutions in order for you to be eligible for the reward.
* A referral is defined as a suggestion (verbal or in writing) that you make to another organization that results in that organization contacting Affinety Solutions, and ultimately becoming a client.
* A referral award is not issued for acting as a reference to an organization that Affinety Solutions is already in dialogue with. (When talking with a potential new client, Affinety may ask you to be a reference to answer a few questions. This does not constitute a referral.)
* Contact Steve Holewa with any questions.